Brand Identity is a promise. Whether that promise involves product quality, service, price or a million other things variables.
A strong brand identity can place a business above its competition all by itself. But having a brand that’s strong takes time, money and effort to grow. It’s not as easy as just creating a logo or writing a tagline. Brand identity is the reason you give your customer to pick you instead of your competition.
Successful re-branding involves “evolution,” not “revolution.” You must make an impact on upon your existing customers that your new brand is just a new and improved version of the same you. It’s vital to not get too extreme with a re-branding effort because you could end up destroying delicate emotional ties and customer loyalty.
- E-BOOK: The Ultimate Boss Babe ‘s Guide To Planning For Success
- Achieve Your Goals Through The Magic Of Consistency
- How to Develop Leadership Skills as a Business Owner
- 3 Stress-busting tips from successful leaders
- 8 Greatest Fears to Achieving Transformation Success
- E-Book: Entrepreneur Basics – Develop the mentality of a businessman!
Having a brand identity that resonates with your market is imperative, but not at the expense of the people within your company. They need to not only get it, but also be your brand’s most ardent ambassadors. Do your employees believe in your company? Do they feel like they have a vested stake in its success?
Companies with solid brand identities can say yes to these questions. Can yours? If not, here’s some things you can do:
- Get every aspect of your company on the same page. Get all your departments talking to each other and understanding each other.
- Give everyone a common understanding of the company, its mission and their part in it. They should feel like they have ownership-even if they don’t.
- Reinforce brand values and behaviors. Constantly promote these fundamentals until they’re second nature.
Your employees will ultimately determine your success or failure. You, as leadership, must earn it. But once you do, you’ll have a company that is full of happy, motivated successful brand ambassadors.