2 – 4 Servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: —
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 80 g lamb’s lettuce
- 80 g Arugula leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 150 g mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 80 g black olives, pitted and cut in rounds
- 40 g grated Grana Padano/Parmigiano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and toss gently.
Sprinkle grated Grana Padano cheese and serve.
- You can replace mozzarella balls with crumbled feta cheese, or tofu.
- For more flavor, you can add some lemon/lime juice, balsamic vinegar glaze, or apple cider vinegar.
Do you have any other versions of this you’ve tried or would you substitute any ingredients? Leave a comment and share them with us!