Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 – 30 minutes
- 220 g rice noodles
- 150 g tofu, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 10 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 70 g peeled almonds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prepare rice noodles as indicated on the package.
Heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet and add onion. Cook for a couple of minutes over medium heat until lightly golden.
Stir in tofu, zucchini, carrot, almonds, and bell peppers. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add rice vinegar, pepper, and soy sauce.
Cook for 5 more minutes over medium heat.
Add rice noodles and toss gently to coat.
Serve and enjoy.
- You can replace rice noodles with gluten-free spaghetti.
- Add a teaspoon of brown sugar if you like sweet and sour.
Leave us a comment below with your thoughts! Is there anything you’d change or modify? We love feedback!